Cash Concentration is a strategy used in corporate treasury management that involves consolidating all funds from multiple accounts into a single centralized account. The primary goal of this technique is to improve cash management efficiency and reduce fees associated with bank transactions.
By centralizing their funds, businesses can gain better control over their deposits, increase visibility of their cash position, and minimize service charges from multiple banks. Furthermore, cash concentration simplifies cash flow monitoring and prevents idle assets from sitting in interest-bearing bank accounts.
- Use all available corporate funds for expenses or investments
- Avoid leaving cash idle in other banks
- Gain a comprehensive view of your cash on hand for business growth.
- Maintain business operations without interruption in multiple locations.
- Manage financial transactions efficiently across different locations.
- Simplify deposit processes and minimize risk.
- ACH transfers are fast, secure, and reliable
- No need to write checks or conduct wire transfers, saving valuable time
Our Business Online Banking platform provides access to cash concentration services with 24/7 viewing of deposit and transaction activity on your accounts. You can set up automatic transfers to move funds from your various location accounts at designated times that suit your business requirements.
At specified cut-off times, we will transfer funds from your outlying business accounts to your First Commonwealth account through the Automated Clearing House. This eliminates manual transfer of funds from other financial institutions to your First Commonwealth account and reduces the need for wire transfers.
- A sort of electronic funds transfer called cash concentration and disbursement is frequently used to move money between commercial business accounts.
- The National Automated Clearing House Association created CCD.
- CCD provides instantaneous, secure transactions, and overnight clearing for outgoing payments.