Fincent is a new age finance firm whose mission is to bring financial and accounting services into the modern era. We like to think of ourselves as all of the good parts of a startup, without the downsides. We're a tight-knit team of smart, friendly people solving problems together with a shared passion for design, technology and creativity.
Fincent stands at the intersection of neo-banking and SaaS and aims to be a complete financial hub for SMBs. We offer an AI-powered finance team with a real-time dashboard to manage all the finance functions for your business on one platform - bookkeeping, yearly taxes, bill payments & invoicing, financial projections & budgeting, reimbursements and more.
Fincent is growing fast, which means that our core teams must constantly be evolving to sustain and further this growth.
About the role
- Represent the company’s products and services, using consumer research as well as deep and comprehensive knowledge of how our solutions meet the needs of customers
- Achieve weekly, monthly, and annual sales quotas by successfully implementing sales strategies and tactics
- Generate leads and build relationships by organizing daily work schedule to call on existing and potential customers
What you'll be working on
- Maintain working relationships with existing clients to ensure that they receive exceptional service and to identify potential new sales opportunities
- Make effective qualifying sales calls, and manage sales cycle to close new business in all service categories
- Possess in-depth product knowledge and be able to conduct demos and handle objections
- Prepare concise and accurate reports, proposals, and other required documentation for executive-level presentations
- Achieve sales goals by assessing current client needs and following a defined selling process with potential buyers, often including product demos and presentations
- Coordinate with other sales representatives to ensure that quotas are being met and company standards are being upheld
What makes you a great fit
- 3+ years of sales experience within a similar industry
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, and organizational skills
- Proficiency with sales management software and CRM ideally HubSpot
- Strong ability to balance persuasion with professionalism
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Proven success rate at levels above sales quota
- Ability to work US working hours
What's in it for you?
If you’re someone who thrives in a dynamic and collaborative workplace, Fincent provides an environment where you will be challenged and inspired daily.
This is not the first company for this founding team, and we know how to build sustainable teams by investing in great people, benefits, professional development and work/life balance. As an early member of the team you’ll be an influencer and a key contributor to driving the success & growth of a company that's changing what's possible in the industry.
If you want to work in a cutting-edge environment that will challenge you to relentlessly build a world leading financial OS for SMBs, where each day is different from the next and your learning never ends – then join us for a cup of coffee and an exploratory discussion.
Share your story and resume with us on firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us why!