Fincent is a new age finance firm whose mission is to bring financial and accounting services into the modern era. We like to think of ourselves as all of the good parts of a startup, without the downsides. We're a tight-knit team of smart, friendly people solving problems together with a shared passion for design, technology and creativity.
Fincent stands at the intersection of neo-banking and SaaS and aims to be a complete financial hub for SMBs. We offer an AI-powered finance team with a real-time dashboard to manage all the finance functions for your business on one platform - bookkeeping, yearly taxes, bill payments & invoicing, financial projections & budgeting, reimbursements and more.
Fincent is growing fast, which means that our core teams must constantly be evolving to sustain and further this growth.
About the role
We are looking for a Product Manager who can work with a cross-functional team to build a frictionless onboarding experience, devise hooks to keep our customers actively engaged, thereby deriving maximum value from our suite of products
What you'll be working on
- You will work with sales, marketing and operations to experiment, iterate and define the onboarding experience & implement user engagement strategies
- You will continuously audit customer interactions inside and outside the product and fine-tune these interactions over time
- You will participate and shadow sales & onboarding calls to understand these customer interactions
- You will gather insight into customers’ desired outcomes and design user engagement strategies to map to the user behaviour
- You will track and monitor usage through data & conversations to understand how customers are (aren’t) using the product
- You will be responsible to increasing user adoption of existing and new features, thereby achieving long-term retention
What makes you a great fit
- Passionately curious with a DIY mindset and skills, love for experimentation
- Customer-obsessed & eager to speak with customers on a regular basis
- Experience working with no-code tools like Airtable, Zapier etc
- Experience working with communication tools like HubSpot, Clevertap etc
- Experience working with analytics tools like Amplitude etc
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A self-starter with the ability to work on complex projects with limited resources and competing priorities
- Should be comfortable to work at hours overlapping with US working hours
What's in it for you?
If you’re someone who thrives in a dynamic and collaborative workplace, Fincent provides an environment where you will be challenged and inspired daily.
This is not the first company for this founding team, and we know how to build sustainable teams by investing in great people, benefits, professional development and work/life balance. As an early member of the team you’ll be an influencer and a key contributor to driving the success & growth of a company that's changing what's possible in the industry.
If you want to work in a cutting-edge environment that will challenge you to relentlessly build a world leading financial OS for SMBs, where each day is different from the next and your learning never ends – then join us for a cup of coffee and an exploratory discussion.
Share your story and resume with us on [email protected] and tell us why!